Blueprints Medicine (Blueprints Series)
- Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest developments in evidence-based medicine.
- Organized according to CDIM guidelines with updated content, tables, and figures.
- Emphasizes “must-know” information throughout, distilling the most important information in the end-of-chapter Key Points boxes.
- Chapters are consistently organized to provide high-yield content on major disorders, including epidemiology, etiology, risk factors, history, physical examination, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Includes 100 board-formatted questions and rationales for each choice, as well as 50 additional questions online.