The standard reference on SSH, newly revised and updated!
Secure Shell (SSH) lets sysadmins securely manage remote systems. It’s powerful, complicated, and confusing.
Lose the confusion.
SSH Mastery: OpenSSH, PuTTY, Tunnels and Keys rescues you from sifting through decades of obsolete online tutorials and quickly makes you an SSH journeyman. You’ll learn to:
• eliminate passwords
• manage access by users, groups, addresses, and more
• securely move files around your network
• forward graphic displays
• proxy TCP connections
• build SOCKS proxies
• centrally manage and distribute keys and configurations
• use SSH as secure transport for other applications
• build virtual private networks
• create Certificate Authorities for truly large scale deployment
Master Secure Shell with SSH Mastery!