- Updated: 100 updated Board-format questions with complete rationales appear in a question-and-answer section at the end of the book.
- New case vignettes with questions, answers, and full explanations in every chapter provide an ideal way to study.
- New design: A contemporary, full-color design makes navigation quick and easy.
- Up-to-date coverage: All diagnoses reflect those included in the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, 5th Edition (DSM-5).
- Pedagogically rich: Each brief chapter includes bolded key words, tables, figures, and key points to help residents succeed on exams.
- Complete: A Neural Basis section is included for each major diagnostic category.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more