BRS Behavioral Science (Board Review Series)
- Chapters cover the full range of behavioral science, from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues, and much more.
- Each chapter begins with a “Typical Board Question,” which provides an example of how the subject is tested and familiarizes you with what you’re likely to see on the USMLE.
- This edition conforms with the most recent psychiatric classification system, the DSM-5.
- More than 700 USMLE-style, clinical vignette questions (many new to this edition), along with detailed answers, are found in Review Tests at the end of each chapter and a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the book.
- Written in outline format for efficient review and study.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.