Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Techniques for Veterinary Technicians provides a comprehensive reference of laboratory procedures featuring ‘how-to’ information as it pertains to small animals, horses, and cattle.
- An inclusive reference on laboratory procedures pertaining to small animals, horses and cattle
- Provides information on hematology, hemostasis, clinical chemistry, urinalysis, parasitology, and fecal testing
- Features high-quality photographs labelled with magnification and stain information, which clearly depict cellular morphology, inclusions and infectious organisms
- Offers key objectives, technician tip boxes, case examples and a glossary of key terms
- A companion website provides images from the book for download, instructor questions and answer key to multiple choice questions in the book