If, despite your best efforts, you always seem to find yourself acting on impulses related to depression, anxiety, insecurity, or fears associated with phobias, then your actions might not be to blame. It might just be your thoughts.
The good news is that anxiety, guilt, pessimism, procrastination, low self-esteem, and other “black holes” of depression can be cured without drugs.
If you are looking for a way to change your thoughts directly, then Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is the book you have been waiting for.
This book equips you with the most effective techniques for overcoming depression, anxiety, and intrusive thoughts. These are long-term solutions that have stood the test of time and are scientifically proven.
Built on a solid foundation of neurological and behavioral research, CBT is an approach almost anyone can use for promoting greater mental health and improving quality of life. CBT illuminates the links between thoughts, emotions, behaviors, and physical health and uses those connections to develop concrete plans for self-improvement.
Inside you will find:
- Behind the scenes of cognitive behavioral therapy – how it really works
- Going beyond the basics – how cognitive behavioral therapy can help you
- Narrowing it down – identifying your condition for effective treatment
- Reasons cognitive behavioral therapy solves the problem – for good
- Innovative CBT techniques you can apply in your everyday life
- How cognitive behavioral therapy was developed – and why it is the future
- The most difficult conditions overcome – and how this is achieved
- Practical examples and applications of cognitive behavioral therapy
- As well as realistic, simple, and workable steps to examine your own problems – a case study to show how cognitive behavioral therapy actually works, definitions, and types of therapy – identifying the vicious cycle, hypnotherapy, and isolating emotional threats.
Before you know it, you could be changing your thought patterns for the better and improving every aspect of your life as a result.
So, what are you waiting for?
Grab your copy today. Take control of your mind, and start your journey to achieve happiness!