CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Second Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A handy, practical, and management-oriented neurology sourcebook – delivering everything you need in one easy-to-carry volume
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, 2e provides busy clinicians with practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the most frequently seen neurologic conditions in adults and children.
- Consistent presentation includes Essentials of Diagnosis, Symptoms and Signs, Diagnostic Studies, Differential Diagonsis, Treatment, and Prognosis
- Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
- Practical information on common conditions such as headaches, movement disorders, and central nervous system infections
- Expert help with ischemicand hemorrhagic stroke, epilepsy, sleeping disorders, dizziness, hearing loss, dementia and memory loss, psychiatric problems, and more
- Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests
- More than 100 informative photos and illustrations
- Updated with the latest findings and developments
This second edition will be valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic.
Used Book in Good Condition