- Full-color illustrations offer a quick review of cardiac anatomy and physiology.
- 550 ECG tracings in all with the strips presented three ways: identified by type of problem, randomized, and embedded in case studies.
- Each chapter covers a specific type of cardiac problem with multiple ECG practice strips that ask the reader to identify the rate, rhythm, P waves, PR interval, and QRS, and provide an interpretation along with multiple short-answer quizzes with answers at the end of the chapter for “on the go” learning.
- “Clinical Tips” and “Hints” provide valuable information on rhythm interpretation and explain how an arrhythmia can affect a patient.
- A chapter focused on the 12-lead ECG and acute myocardial infarction.
- Four “Practice Tests” at the end of the book include differential challenges that feature strips that look alike but represent very different problems and progressive case studies, all with answers.
- 320 Flashcards online with ECGs on the front and characteristics (rate, rhythm, P waves, PR interval, QRS, interpretation) on back for study on the go.