Introducing Psychology: Learn the Basics of Psychology to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence, Couples Communication, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and to Defend from Dark Psychology Techniques
Do you want to understand the basic principles of psychology and to know how you can use them to improve your life and your relationships? In that case, Introducing Psychology by David Goleman is a must-listen for you.
In this audiobook, you will learn everything you need to know to have a basic understanding of psychology, in general, and you will be equipped with the tools you need to succeed whenever you take up a self-improvement project that requires a lot of motivation and mental strength.
Unlike other books in the area of psychology, Introducing Psychology doesn’t waste your time with a lot of long, winding anecdotal stories. It goes straight to the point to explain the concepts that you need to understand, and it does so in a clear and precise way.
Here are a few reasons why this book is worth both your time and money:
- It describes the history of psychology in details so that you can understand why the knowledge of psychology is so important in our lives today.
- It explains how the human brain works from a psychological standpoint, and it explains how we process our thoughts and memories.
- It describes in detail how and why we feel certain emotions, and it shows us what we can do to regulate those emotions.
- It explains what you can do to increase your own emotional intelligence so that you can master yourself, get along with others, and increase your chances of success in all areas of life.
- It explains how you can use psychological principles to improve your romantic relationships and to live a more fulfilled life.
- It describes various psychological disorders and mental illnesses, and it provides actionable information that you can use to deal with issues such as anxiety, depression, anger management, eating disorders, etc.
- It describes some of the most common techniques that are used in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and it shows how you can apply some of those techniques when dealing with your own personal issues.
- It explains how you can use positive psychology to improve yourself continually and how you can create a strong mindset and train yourself to be an optimist.
- It teaches you how to think like a champion when dealing with academic or career challenges.
- It explains dark psychology techniques that are used to manipulate people, and it teaches you how to identify and guard against being manipulated.
If you aren’t an expert in psychology but want to gain a quick working knowledge of the subject so that you can apply it in your life, scroll up and click the buy now button!