Kaplan & Sadock’s Concise Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry
- Provides concise but thorough coverage of the entire field of clinical psychiatry, including biologic, psychologic, and sociologic factors in health and disease.
- Contains real-world case histories throughout.
- Includes thorough updates and revisions throughout, all consistent with the DSM-5.
- Features new and extensively revised coverage of childhood disorders, gender dysphoria, issues affecting LGBT persons, reproductive medicine, physician-assisted suicide, PTSD, the effects of terrorism and torture, and much more.
- Includes new chapters on public psychiatry and world aspects of psychiatry, as well as a new section on brain stimulation methods.
- Features a unique, comprehensive glossary of psychiatric signs and symptoms, new to this edition.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click