IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review brings you everything you need to ace the Behavioral Sciences concepts on the MCAT, including a thorough content review and 3 full-length practice tests.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging psych/soc topics on this important test
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests online
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward psychology and sociology mastery
GAIN MASTERY OF:
• Psychology and Sociology Strategy for the MCAT
• Behaviorial Neuroscience
• Sensation, Perception, and Cognition
• Psychological Disorders and Stress
• Research Methods and Study Design
• Sociological Theories and Social Institutions
• Social Psychology