MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review, 3rd Edition: Complete Behavioral Sciences Content Review + Practice Tests (Graduate School Test Preparation)
IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review brings you everything you need to ace the Behavioral Sciences concepts on the MCAT, including a thorough content review and 3 full-length practice tests.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging psych/soc topics on this important test
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests online
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward psychology and sociology mastery
GAIN MASTERY OF:
• Psychology and Sociology Strategy for the MCAT
• Behaviorial Neuroscience
• Sensation, Perception, and Cognition
• Psychological Disorders and Stress
• Research Methods and Study Design
• Sociological Theories and Social Institutions
• Social Psychology