Perfect for residents, medical students, generalists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of neurology, Netter’s Neurology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This award-winning visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a physician who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition.
- Offers a quick and memorable summary of general neurology and its intersection with internal medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopaedics. Concise text is presented in a templated format for fast, easy access to information.
- Features more than 450 Netter and Netter-style images that highlight anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation related to neuroanatomical and neurologic concepts.
- Helps you make correlations between anatomy, pathology, physiology, and pharmacology in a clinical setting. Clinical vignettes throughout provide real-world applications to each topic.
- Includes access to 25 printable patient education brochures in the enhanced eBook version.
- Features new chapters on Laboratory Evaluation in Neurology; Neuroimaging in Neurologic Disorders; and Neurologic Emergencies and Critical Care.
- Presents the underlying anatomy in living patients through neuroimaging coverage, including MR, CT, and PET.
- NEW! Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.