Neuroscience for the Study of Communicative Disorders
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! The complexity of neuroscience has been simplified in every chapter, making it easier for you to master key neurological concepts.
- NEW! Expanded Clinical Correlates sections include more treatment examples and mental function cases, as well as applied Clinical Relevance boxes.
- NEW! Additional chapter-ending, problem-solving case studies deepen your understanding and help you hone your critical thinking skills.
- A consistent, step-by-step structure beginning in Chapter 4 supports learning through learning objectives, chapter introductions, anatomy and terminology by structure, clinical concerns with neurologic concepts including pathology, and a clinical application .
- Chapter-ending learning aids include summaries and review questions (with answers at the end of the book).
- An end-of-book glossary helps you master the vocabulary of neuroscience.
- Interactive, online study tools, including animations, video clips, labeling exercises, a digital Student Workbook, and more, help you master the content you need to succeed in your course and future career.
Charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, brain mapping pictures, and MR and CT images (both normal and with pathologies) help you prepare for your future role as an SLP therapist or audiologist.