Optimal Health with Parkinson’s Disease: A Guide to Integreating Lifestyle, Alternative, and Conventional Medicine
Safely integrate complementary, alternative, and lifestyle medicine with conventional medicine in the treatment of Parkinsonís disease.
For many with Parkinsonís disease, adding complementary, alternative, and lifestyle therapies to a care plan can result in symptom relief and a higher quality of life without compromising conventional treatment. Written by a board-certified neurologist and expert in mind-body medicine, Optimal Health with Parkinsonís Diseaseprovides a thorough and up-to-date guide to a variety of therapies so that you and your health care team can make informed decisions to help you achieve optimal health.
- Learn the benefits of a holistic approach
- Find effective, low risk therapies for symptom relief such as tremor, muscle rigidity, depression, constipation, and insomnia
- Understand the pros and cons of popular diet and exercise approaches
- Determine which integrative therapies are best for you
- Personalize your treatment plan to help meet your goals