Philosophical Foundations of Neuroscience
In this provocative survey, a distinguished philosopher and a leading neuroscientist outline the conceptual problems at the heart of cognitive neuroscience.
- Surveys the conceptual problems inherent in many neuroscientific theories.
- Encourages neuroscientists to pay more attention to conceptual questions.
- Provides conceptual maps for students and researchers in cognitive neuroscience and psychology.
- Written by a distinguished philosopher and leading neuroscientist.
- Avoids the use of philosophical jargon.
- Constitutes an essential reference work for elucidation of concepts in cognitive neuroscience and psychology.