- Features five all-new chapters: Approach to the Ataxic Patient, Approach to the Patient with Functional Disorders in the Neurology Clinic, Approach to the Patient with Suspected Brain Death, Approach to Common Emergencies in Pediatric Neurology, and Inherited Metabolic Neurologic Disorders.
- Includes access to more than 80 new clinical videos online, providing real-world exposure to a variety of clinical problems.
- Uses a problem-oriented format that shows you how to approach the patient with a variety of disorders; the second half of the book discusses treatment options.
- Presents the tried-and-true approaches of seasoned practitioners, as well as fresh perspectives from new authors.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web