Primary Care Psychiatry
- Ebook now features 30-minute educational videos, instructional PowerPoint slides, and a 15-question multiple-choice assessment for every chapter.
- Includes tips on navigating the psychiatric interview and updated DSM-5 diagnostic criteria.
- Disorder-specific chapters follow a handy templated format: clinical highlights, diagnosis, treatment, medications, practice tips, and more.
- True-to-life case studies and patient scenarios illuminate key concepts in psychiatry.
- Guidance on navigating the Collaborative Care Model and applying the primary care psychiatry assessment.
- Packed with easy-to-read figures and tables that helps make information easy to digest and implement.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.