The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019 (The 5-Minute Consult Series)
A best seller for over 25 years, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019 is a practical, highly organized resource for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, emergency medicine, nursing, and pediatrics. It provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019 is designed to deliver maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible…allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Get quick access to all-new topics , including Advance Care Planning, Geriatric Care, and Medical Marijuana.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
- All-new topics, including Acalculous Cholecystitis, Binge Eating Disorder, Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Leptospirosis, Peripartum Thyroiditis, and more.
- More than 1,500 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Includes 100 most common Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.