Feed your body and your brain with this healthy cookbook from the authors of The Brain Warrior’s Way.
In The Brain Warrior’s Way, New York Times bestselling authors Tana and Daniel Amen share how to develop mastery over brain and body to combat disease, depression, and obesity. In this companion cookbook, not only will you find more than a hundred simple, delicious recipes that support the principles of The Brain Warrior’s Way to heal and optimize your brain, but you will also learn how to:
• Purge your pantry of toxins and processed foods.
• Stock up on inexpensive, whole-food Brain Warrior Basics that you can find at your local grocery store.
• Cook with techniques that ensure the maximum nutrition and best taste from each recipe.
• Plan holiday meals so you don’t have to “cheat” on your diet to enjoy bountiful family dinners on special occasions.
• Use spices to improve your health in simple, tasty ways.
• Pack grab-and-go snacks for healthy eating on the run.
• Teach your kids—even the picky eaters and moody teens—how to have fun being a Junior Brain Warrior.
An essential resource for Brain Warriors who want to fuel their bodies with foods that boost energy, focus, memory, and quality of life, this cookbook is the ultimate tool for winning the fight in the war for your health.