The Little Black Book of Neurology: Mobile Medicine Series
Widely known and well-respected, The Little Black Book of Neurology has, through four successful editions, represented a thorough yet portable reference on this complex field, presenting definitions, classifications, and guidance on diagnosis and management for a wide range of neurological disorders. The 5th Edition offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging – plus a new, more user-friendly, fast-access format that makes the book even more ideal for quick clinical consultation or as a refresher for the Boards.
- Presents a comprehensive, yet concise, “all-in-one introduction to neurology in a portable, practical format.
- Presents information in a newly structured format that makes reference faster and easier than ever.
- Enables you to access critical guidance at a glance with many new tables of differential diagnosis, patient evaluation, and treatment options.
- Covers many new topics including significantly expanded sections on sleep, neuromuscular disorders, and critical care.
- Includes four new appendices – Neurocritical Emergencies • Therapeutic Care • AAN Guideline Summaries • and Scales – highlighting evidence-based guidelines when available, enabling you to make more informed clinical judgments.
- Offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging.