The Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Quickly find the information you need with color-enhanced, templated chapters; numerous tables and figures; and an easy-to-read, bulleted format.
- Be prepared for the common ambulatory medical problems you’re likely to encounter, as well as other issues that you may see in everyday practice, such as dermatology, otolaryngology, neurology and psychiatry, ophthalmology, pain management, geriatrics, allergy, alcohol abuse, smoking cessation, and more.
- Stay current thanks to thorough updates of each evidence-based chapter by authors who are specialists in their respective fields.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by Wolters Kluwer Health under license from Washington University.