Vascular Neurology Board Review: Questions and Answers
Expanded and updated successor to the only question and answer review book for vascular neurology
Now with 620 questions―more than 250 completely new to this edition―this review guide has been thoroughly revised to reflect current science and clinical knowledge. With improved diagnostic-quality images, an emphasis on new drugs, and added chapters devoted to anatomy, clinical trials and ethics, neuro-ophthalmology, and case studies, this comprehensive review covers the full range of topics tested on the ABPN vascular neurology certification and MOC exams.
Vascular Neurology Board Review is an engaging, active method to gauge proficiency and identify gaps for further study. Questions and answers with detailed rationales address a broad mix of topics including basic science, pharmacology, epidemiology and prevention, recovery and rehabilitation, and recognition, evaluation, and treatment of cerebrovascular diseases and associated clinical problems. Each answer is accompanied by a relevant reference to guide further study. The book is a must-have review tool for anyone taking the vascular neurology subspecialty exam, and for physicians who want to enhance their understanding of stroke and stroke-related issues and concerns.
- Contains 620 board-style questions and answers with rationales and references
- Covers all topic areas on the ABPN content outline for vascular neurology boards and the MOC exam
- 85 images reinforce key diagnostic points and build interpretive skills
- 5 new chapters
- All questions reviewed and updated to include the latest scientific, clinical, and treatment information
- Includes downloadable ebook to broaden study options