Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: How to Free Yourself from Your Inner Monologue and Eliminate Negative Self Forever
Do you have a nagging voice in the back of your head, telling you that you aren’t good enough?
A study at the University of Ohio showed that the average human suffers from negative self-talk at least 13 times a day.
And this self-talk actually has serious knock on effects into your physical and mental wellbeing.
However, what may surprise you is…
Everybody, including the most successful people on the planet…suffers from this!
It’s how you deal with it that matters.
Because you can overcome this, no matter how bad this habit in ingrained in you right now
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll learn:
- How to identify the 4 true causes of negative self-talk
- 6 ways to increase positive thinking
- 4 simple exercises (which take no more than 3 minutes) to foster good daily habits
- The surprising physical benefits of positive thinking
- 2 “silly” ways to make even the most negative situations seem small
- One subtle change in your words which brings massive positive effects in your actions
- A fun way to use stories to supercharge your energy levels and fill your mind with gratitude
It’s not a bad thing that we talk to ourselves a lot — but the words we choose to say to ourselves can be defeating.
By taking the time to fill your mind with more positive phrases.
You can push yourself toward success, not away from failure.
In this easy to understand book…written in plain English…designed to be read in one sitting…you can quickly identify negative thoughts pattern…and replace them with more positive ones
So if you want to start making more positive changes in your life…scroll up and hit “buy now with 1 click” to get your book instantly