Frameworks for Internal Medicine
This highly visual resource uses a case-based, Q&A-style format to build “frameworks” that guide learners through each step in the differential diagnosis process. Quickly accessible and available online for fast review, these unique frameworks not only equip students for success during the internal medicine clerkship but also help ensure more confident differential diagnoses in clinical settings.
- An innovative “framework” system presents an organized, logical approach to differential diagnosis like no other resource.
- A straightforward, case-based, Q&A-style format guides learners through the differential diagnosis step by step, providing clinical pearls along the way.
- Cases in each chapter launch discussions of 50 of the most commonly encountered clinical problems in the field of internal medicine.
- Detailed introduction and robust appendix equip resident educators with valuable teaching assistance.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more