ADDITIONAL HELPFUL HINTS FROM THE PUBLISHER:
1. To view a healthy-sized and CLEAR set of SAMPLE PAGES for this book, simply go now to gofrontrunners dot com and navigate to the Product Vault. There you’ll find crisp, high quality and generous-sized samples for this book and ALL of our other tremendous board review resources you’ll really want to take advantage of, including our 2019 Practice Q&A for the Boards, our Slide Slides for the Internal Medicine Boards, and the Audio Syllabus. Check it out now!
2. HELPFUL TIP from FRONTRUNNERS® BOARD REVIEW: Our Internal Medicine Q&A Review was designed as the Q&A Companion to this Syllabus. Syllabus Core Review and Q&A books have been completely updated, fully revised and reflect the latest on the medicine. As the Publisher, we also offer deep discounts thru packages that incorporate these books along with other critical study aids and the Audio CD Syllabus and Slide Shows, straight out of our Weekend Marathon Review™.
3. If you can’t make it out, think about having the course shipped out to you. Call toll-free 866-MDBOARDS or 866-IMREVIEW and ask about our AV packages, latest promotions, and how you can save. These materials are designed expressly for you to pass the boards. They are not meant to be all-encompassing reviews of medicine. They are only for you to pass your ABIM. Call now for more information on our upcoming reviews and offerings, or just call for a brochure containing all of our packages and ways to save on the Audio CD Syllabus (Audio CD set); Slide Shows CD (covering 800 images you’ll have to know: Heme/Onc, Ophtho, Derm, EKG, & all Radiology for the ABIM exam); books; and tuition.
4. You can also visit, and even order from, our WEBSITE: GOFRONTRUNNERS for a nice summary of all of our latest offerings, packages, and deals. And check out the abundant free samples!
This is the actual syllabus for the Frontrunners Internal Medicine Board Review Course, out of New York and California. Frontrunners’ motto “When all you wanna know is what you GOTTA know!” reflects their realistic “this-is-what-you-have-to-know” philosophy toward medicine that has consistently resulted in TOP pass rates among its students on the ABIM CERTIFICATION & RECERTIFICATION exams each year. The course has been widely and enthusiastically embraced for its unconventional, no-nonsense approach to internal medicine board review. Unfortunately, thousands of physicians, wanting to be board-certified, are simply unable to attend a formal board review course due to time or geographic constraints. For those physicians especially this book will be a welcome review. In addition, the syllabus core review and full-color slides, precisely as presented, are available on CD and can be shipped out directly to physicians who simply can’t make those weekend reviews. Call 866-MDBOARDS or 866-IMREVIEW 24×7.
1. SHIPS DIRECT FROM THE PUBLISHER; 2. Guaranteed to receive the LATEST (current: 2019) edition! And Free upgrade to expedited shipping (just choose “standard shipping” at checkout. We always expedite). And DON’T forget to check out ALL our Internal Medicine Board Review PACKAGES for max savings at gofrontrunners dot com