Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.
Kaplan’s MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2019-2020 offers an expert study plan, detailed subject review, and three full-length online practice tests – all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way – offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. MCAT Complete covers every topic on the official content lists, and the books in this set have been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
- More than 350 questions in each book and access to even more online – more practice than any other MCAT set on the market.
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, charts, graphs and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources, including three realistic practice tests, help you master the computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- High-yield badges throughout the books identify the top 100 topics most-tested by the AAMC.
- Full-color, 24-page Quicksheets emphasize the most important information in visual form.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.